INFORMATION WITHIN THE MEANING OF 'ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 June 2003 No. 196 ( "Data Protection Code")
The information below is drawn up, according to art. 13 of the Privacy Code, by ResIOT, in relation to personal information provided by users from access and / or site registration www.resiot.io ("Site") or making a purchase on the Site. ResIOT owns the site on which it operates as a provider of the registration and sales service.
The site is a technological platform, conceived and run by ResIOT. The site hosts the Administration Panel, ie the virtual space created and maintained by ResIOT, in which users manage their own LoRaWAN infrastructure.
As a regulator of the registration service, ResIOT assumes the role of "data controller", pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. f) of the Decree. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code") of the personal information provided by users on the Site for the purposes set out in paragraph 2 below.
1. Data Controller
The holder of personal data is ResIOT.
2. Purpose of treatment
ResIOT treat the personal information provided by users for the following purposes:
(A) to allow registration on the Site and to use the services reserved to registered users.
(B) to permit the conclusion of the subscription contract and the correct execution of transactions relating to the same, including the activities of after-sales service. Moreover, the users, even if not registered, any requests for information or clarification on the platform and, in order to pursue such a request, ResIOT require the provision of some personal data (eg. Name, surname and e-mail address);
(C) for administrative and accounting purposes and to comply with legal obligations;
(D) subject to the user's explicit consent, for sending information or promotions (including the "newsletter") by ResIOT, in relation to products and services ResIOT or third parties.
(E) limited to the electronic mail address provided by the user in the context of purchase of a service.
It should also be noted that:
The navigation data will be acquired only by ResIOT
3. Provision of data and consequences of not consenting to treatment
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in subparagraphs (a) (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 above is optional. However, since this is necessary to allow recording at the Site and the provision of reserved services, the refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to register with the site.
4. Methods of data processing
The data processing will be mainly carried out with the help of electronic or automated means, in the manner and with appropriate means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act. In particular, they will be taken all the technical, informational, organizational, logistical and procedural security, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law, allowing access only to the people in charge of the treatment by the Owner or persons responsible designated by the same.
5. Scope of data communication
The user personal data supplied, for the purposes described in paragraph 2 above, may be brought to the knowledge of, or communicated to the following subjects:
(I) to all those public and / or private entities, individuals and / or legal persons (legal offices, administrative and fiscal), if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the proper fulfillment of the contractual obligations in relation to services provided by the Site, as well as' the obligations imposed by law
(Ii) in all the subjects (including public authorities) who have access to the data by legislative or administrative measures;
All personal data provided by users in relation to the registration on the Site and / or purchase through the Site are not subject to disclosure. The updated list of those responsible and in charge of processing is available at the headquarters of the Holders.
6. Data retention
Personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of services offered.
In the case of account closure of the site at the user's initiative, the present data will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding one quarter, subject to any specific legal obligations on the accounting records retention or for purposes of public security.
7. Right of access to personal data
Under Article. 7 of the Privacy, the user code has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form;
b) obtain from each of the holders of the data:
- Information on the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- Indication of the identity of each of the holders of the data;
- Indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- Updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations mentioned in the preceding paragraphs have been notified as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of data concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- The processing of personal data concerning him envisaged for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised upon request to the data